Share/Save my site

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hombre Magazine (USA, 2007)

Hombre Magazine (USA, 2007)
Nelly Furtado is having her greatest year. Her platinum selling album has lanched several number one hit songs; she is a constant fixture in the music awards shows and is preparing to conquer the world with her upcoming tour: through it all she remains relaxed and carefree, thoroughly enjoying the success she richly deserves.
"I like a good sense of humor. I like a confident guy who is compassionate. Confident and compassionate" - Nelly Furtado
"I just grew a lot. I really like to make statements with my music. Each of my three albums is completely different" - Nelly Furtado
Text: Francisco Romeo
Photoshoot Chris Baldwin: Click Here
Photoshoot Promotional: Click Here


0 Comments:

Twitter Facebook Digg Favorites More