Share/Save my site

Share/Bookmark

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Latin Style Magazine (UK, 2003)

Latin Style Magazine (2003)
Nelly Furtado - The international sensation speaks to LSM
By Jose Martinez
Photography by Isabel Snyder

Folklore Pics: Click Here

“ I’m proud of my heritage obviously. I’m a big flag waver. But this world is so complicated and there are so many images surrounding us telling us what we should be, and although maybe we can’t change things immediately, we can at least talk about it and that’s better than being ignorant” – Nelly
Furtado
“Juanes has actually recorded a remix for me of “Powerless” in Spanish. He sings the chorus in Spanish and it’s absolutely great. I just think he’s such a talended singer, musician, and writer. It’s rare that you have everything in one package but he really has it” – Nelly Furtado

0 Comments:

Twitter Facebook Digg Favorites More