Share/Save my site

Share/Bookmark

Friday, February 8, 2008

Cd Whoa,Nelly! Special Asian Edition Bonus AVCD



Audio Cd and Dvd (2000)


2002 Special Asian Edition 21-track 2-disc set comprising 13-track CD album plus bonus Video-CD featuring 4 videos plus 4 remix & acoustic audio tracks.

CD 1
1. Hey, Man!
2. ...On The Radio
3. Baby Girl
4. Legend
5. I'm Like A Bird
6. Turn Off The Light
7. Tryanna Finda Way
8. Party
9. Well, Well
10. My Love Grows - Deeper Part 1
11. I Will Make You Cry
12. Scared of You
13. Onde Estas

CD 2 Bonus AVCD
Music Videos
1. Hey, Man!
2. ...On The Road (Remember The Day)
3. Turn Off The Light
4. I'm Like a BirdBonus
Tracks :
5. I'm Like Bird (Acoustic)
6. I'm Like A Bird (Nelly Vs. Asha) Remix
7. Turn Off The Light (Yogie's Sunshine Reggae Mix)
8. ...On The Radio (Remember The Day) - A Dan The Automator Remix

0 Comments:

Twitter Facebook Digg Favorites More